- Moisture is monitored online, hence control is achieved uniformly and consistently.
- As the rate of reduction in moisture is uniform, the cracking of grain is minimized.
- The dried paddy is discharged at accurate moisture, which means paddy is sent for milling at right moisture content.
- This results in a reduction of broken rice in milling.
- In manual operation, the quality of the output depends upon the skill of the operator.
- With automation, the dependency on the operator is minimized.
- The system changes temp. and other parameters automatically, avoiding human error.
- As the moisture is monitored online, the system will automatically change temperature, if required, to keep the moisture level steady at every step.
- The rotor is driven by AC drive; hence, different speeds can be set during loading, unloading and recirculation.
- The fan is also driven by AC drive. Thus different airflows can be set at different temperature settings, achieving better results.
- Overall, all parameters can be set through a single command, just by selecting the blend of paddy, using recipe system in SCADA.
- All the data is recorded. Hence historical trends can be seen for every batch of paddy.
Hot Water Automation: SKF has developed hot water automation.
- *Reduction in time by half of the soaking period
- *Saving of Manpower
- *Time and temperature automatically controlled by PLC and HMI
- *For existing plant the hot water automation can be adapted to increase the production capacity of the plant
PLC Controlled Automated Gelatinization processAutomation: PLC controlled automated …. online cooker
SKf has developed online cooker. SKF has installed 200 plus online cookers all over in India and abroad the features are
- Continuous and inform steaming
- The steam controlled by pre reducing steam which help to reduce the proper steam to the paddy
- It is controlled by PLC and HMI
- Suitable for all variety of paddy
- PLC controlled automated Final steaming process