- Hot Air Technology, wherein natural air itself is used as the heat conductor, makes the product hygienic.
- Compared to conventional 8 days yard drying, drying is done in just 12 hours. Hence, production of coffee with far superior taste and aroma!
- As the force is applied by natural hot air there is 2% to 3% increase in production. Only 5 HP of power and about 200 kg of firewood as fuel needed.
- This works out to be far less than the labor charges and makes Aroma an ideal solution to the problems of labor shortage and climatic fluctuations.
- 1 ton & 2 ton capacity driers to make 2 batches of production per day are available. Classic (Semi Automatic) & Superb Classic (Fully Automatic) Models are also available.
- The Drier comes in capacities – Superb Classic Model – 1 Ton & Classic Model ranging from ½ Ton, 1 Ton, 2 ton and 2 batches of production can be done in a single day.
- SKF won the National Industrial Excellence award and Rashtriya Ektha award for social service and rural development in 1999.
- Today, the ultra modern Vardaan, the grain processing plant, Bhagyalakshmi, the boiler, and Dhanyalakshmi, the drier, are considered as the best in their category globally, exported to Nigeria, USA, Brazil, Vietnam, Pakistan, Bangladesh et al.Aroma, the coffee drier, has become the favorite of Coffee planters in India.